Health & Travel Insurance
International Travel Insurance Coverage
Global Choices is dedicated to deliver insurance products that provide quality protection with value pricing for Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance, and Liability Insurance as well as Baggage Insurance. Please view a detailed description of our insurance plan or proceed to an online service order facility.
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Liability Insurance Coverage
- Baggage Insurance Coverage
- Insurance Order Form
Products & Services
As a representative of several insurance carriers the following products and services are offered:
- Health Insurance;
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment;
- Medical Evacuation;
- Repatriation of Remains;
- Third Party Liability Insurance;
- Baggage Insurance;
- Trip Cancellation;
- 24h Assistance.
Additional services include online services, such as online access to all necessary insurance documents for our clients and their participants.
Worldwide coverage (except in the insured’s country of permanent residence)
- No extra charge for travels in US or Canada.
- People of all nationalities are eligible up to 64 years.
- Trip duration up to 18 months.
- Plan Administration through the internationally recognized International Medical Group, Inc. (“IMG”). IMG provides complete plan administration expertise, on behalf of its globally recognized underwriter, Sirius International Insurance Corporation (publ), and IMG offers the financial security and reputation demanded by international consumers.
- Access through IMG to Akeso Care Management -– an accredited, independent, nonprofit organization that is internationally recognized for promoting continuous improvement in the quality and efficiency of health care management. Through a rigorous and comprehensive review that ensures ongoing compliance, ACM earned its URAC accreditation in Health Utilization Management and assists with health care needs through its review of your needs in over 170 countries.
- 24/7 emergency service hotline.
- Full coverage for emergency treatment and medical evacuation up to the policy limit.
- Sports Coverage for eligible expenses incurred while participating in organized (non professional) interscholastic or club sporting activities.
- Insurance plans are contracted to the independent U.S. Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) organized and administered by The First Health Network including hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified health care physicians and well-recognized hospitals in the U.S.
- Direct settlement of in-patient and out-patient bills.
- Qualified recommendations on treatment facilities and methods worldwide.
- Discount pharmacy card issued to your insureds that can be utilized within the USA at a majority of the major pharmacy chains.
- Live Chat operated through IMG as Plan Administrator for insureds to discuss their questions online with a customer care representative.
- Multilingual Services provided by international claims specialists and multilingual customer service professionals.
- Immediate claim status check online.
- Very flexible administration with a minimum of work for you, as the administrator.